How To Learn Chess
Step-By-Step Proven Method
- Step 01: Read about the history of chess and its benefits.
- Step 02: Learn the rules of chess.
- Step 03: Learn the basic concepts of chess and its coordinates.
- Step 04: Learn and practice the tactical and positional motifs of chess.
- Step 05: Learn the common endgame positions in chess.
- Step 06: Learn the basic first moves of every popular opening in chess.
- Step 07: Learn the common opening traps in chess.
- Step 08: Build an opening repertoire that suits your playing style.
- Step 09: Familiarize yourself with all openings including the uncommon ones.
- Step 10: Practice chess on daily basis and boost your skills with the tasks mentioned below.
Important Tasks To Boost Your Skills In Chess
- Solve chess puzzles regularly or everyday if possible.
- Invest in premium chess courses to improve your skills, tactics, and strategies.
- Play regularly against other players and analyze thoroughly your games with the best chess engines.
- Watch the top chess tournaments and learn from the masters.
- Join offline and online tournaments.